Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blah Blah Blah Blah

.
We haven't been doing much lately, except for the usual clearing of the house. I ask myself, "Will this never end?" That said, I do see a few open spaces. Not many, but a few, so I think we're beginning to make a bit of progress.

This morning, I woke up with my eyes dark red and swollen almost completely shut. Normally, I take pills, eyedrops and nosedrops, all prescription, intended to keep my allergies in check. Since they haven't been bothering me lately, I've been a bit lax, but that's going to change starting now. I've been reading Laurie and Odel's blog and she's also going through a bad bout of allergies, so lets hope we can both get some relief.

The other day, we took a few hours off for a walk on the beach. I took some pictures, nothing special, mostly shapes and colors, which seem to fascinate me lately.


I love these tiles,
they're all over the boardwalk in Capitola.


These viney things grow out of the cliffs,
they're nice and curly.


Please don't ask me why I chose this picture.
something about it just appealed to me.


The wharf.


Are these barnacles?


While I miss the cranes of New Mexico,
I admit a certain fondness for seagulls.
Doesn't he look like he's
balancing on a tightrope?


Maybe this is a courting dance?


Again, I'm not sure what the attraction is,
but I liked this photo.
They look so free.


A final shot,
these colors were so vibrant
and such a wonderful combination/contrast.


That's it for now . . .

No comments: