Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Well Again . . .

I would like to thank all of you who have emailed and called.

The truth is I got sick, and then Terry got sick, so we've been lying kind of low.

In the middle of this, we moved, spent a night at a Wal-Mart, moved to Manzano, spent one night, got evacuated due to the Trigo fire, spent a night evacuated, thinking we could go back the next day, started moving and got told we couldn't return and FINALLY ended up in Albuquerque at a Passport America Park, where we are currently hibernating.

Soon, we'll be back among the living and I'll post all kinds of stuff . . .

I am feeling much better and Terry is almost 100% so once again, I can truly say that life is looking good, or at least better.

4 comments:

Don said...

Hi, Sometime ago you asked if anyone was reading;well, I'm a part-timer. I check in once a month or so to see what's going on. Started in reading because you have a LazyDaze and I think they are pretty cool. Kept reading just because it was interesting. I love the Southwest & we visit there when we can. It's a long trek from Florida though! Anyway, glad to hear you are both coming back to the land of the living. Take care.

Mimi said...

Glad you've returned to the land of the living. Sorry to hear your stuck in Albuquerque,

Now dag nab it stay healthy!
Miss you Mi

photowannabe said...

Its good news to hear you are better and Terry is almost. Anxious to hear where you will park next.

Anonymous said...

Okay, time enough away from us. Get back to blogging. I'm SURE that SOMETHING worthwhile is happening.