Friday, May 7, 2010

Changes . . .

.
We've moved up to Santa Fe and have spent the last couple of days visiting friends and generally enjoying the city.

Regular readers know that we were planning on spending the summer at Ghost Ranch, but once again, our plans have changed. That seems to happen to us a lot, and you know what? We always find a new adventure and are now looking forward to what lies down the road.

It's exciting.

For a bit longer, we will be in Santa Fe, then we'll decide what to do next. Or, as so often happens, something will fall in to our laps.

Because I haven't taken many pictures lately, I though I'd share a panoramic shot I took when we spent the day at the Grand Canyon (using my Panasonic Lumix FZ35).

Make sure to click on the image and enlarge your window to see all the detail.


I still have a lot of photos from the Grand Canyon and hopefully, I'll get them posted in the next couple of days.


No comments: