Friday, November 25, 2011

Adam Sandler and 667!

.
Not much to write about today so this will be a short post.

I will say I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving. We stayed indoors, cooked goodies and watched movies.

But before I go any further, I have a confession to make.

I can't count.

Remember how I said that yesterday was my 500th post?

Duh, well, no it wasn't. Somewhere, I got that idea, but in reality it was my 667th post! I kind of know where the error was, but it's so confusing I can't explain it, just take my word for it.

Sorry!

Now, about Adam Sandler.

I've tried to watch several of his films, but I find him silly and often really gross. Then someone told me I should watch the Wedding Singer.

Starring Adam Sandler and the adorable Drew Barrymore, what a delight this film is! After watching it and checking reviews, others suggested another pairing of Sandler and Barrymore called 50 First Dates.

Another lighthearted and endearing movie!

If you like romantic comedies with bucket loads of charm, check out both these films.

And that's it for today.


3 comments:

Jim and Sandie said...

We don't like Adam Sandler either, but like you we really enjoyed both the Wedding Singer and 50 First Dates. Great way to spend the day.

Donna K said...

500 or 667, it's all good!! Thanks for the movie recommends. I love a good romantic comedy (and so does Russ even if he won't admit it!)

Angie said...

Ditto. Of the Adam Sandler movies I have seen those are the only two I liked. We watched Gnomeo & Juliet on Thanksgiving and I had low expectations, however, it turned out to be quite entertaining and well done. I think you would like it.