Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just One Photo

.
I guess I'm back into heavy photo mode. As long as I'm shooting like this, I'll try to post at least a picture a day.

The weather agencies were projecting snow today and the sky seemed to change minute by minute. Needing to stock up on some groceries, I took a drive into Socorro and got this shot of one of the barren trees against the leaden sky. If you like, you can click to see a larger version.


I wish I could say I know where I'm going with these shots, but I really can't say.

In the meantime, I'm very happy with my new closet and in a few more days, we should have new shelves in the rig.

Pictures to follow.

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

Amazing sky Kate. The heavy clouds look ready to dump.
You guys are very clever designing and creating your new closet.

Rick and Paulette said...

Great picture of those clouds!!