Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just One Photo

.
I guess I'm back into heavy photo mode. As long as I'm shooting like this, I'll try to post at least a picture a day.

The weather agencies were projecting snow today and the sky seemed to change minute by minute. Needing to stock up on some groceries, I took a drive into Socorro and got this shot of one of the barren trees against the leaden sky. If you like, you can click to see a larger version.


I wish I could say I know where I'm going with these shots, but I really can't say.

In the meantime, I'm very happy with my new closet and in a few more days, we should have new shelves in the rig.

Pictures to follow.

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

Amazing sky Kate. The heavy clouds look ready to dump.
You guys are very clever designing and creating your new closet.

Rick said...

Great picture of those clouds!!