Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pictures with the 7d

.
Once again I had the chance to play with the Canon 7D and boy, do I like it a lot.

Here's one of the many reasons why.

As you can see,
I had no idea what I was doing.
This picture
is completely blown out.


But look at this.

Now I'm not saying
that this is a great picture,
but look what I recovered
from this mess a shot!


I'm going to be having a really good time.

And taking a LOT of pictures.

I can play with all kinds of settings . . .

Taking pictures of
things far


and near.


Looking at light
and texture,
reworking shots
to get different effects
(click to enlarge)


Color


And even the moon.

Now this is a noisy shot,
but it was hand held
and directly overhead.


I'm excited!

3 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

wow...amazing pics!!!

Melinda said...

Shooting in RAW is life changing. You really should get the 7D. You deserve it! :)

photowannabe said...

Terrific shots Kate. I think you have found the perfect match.
I like how you showed what the camera can do. the moon to me is terrific.