Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring, Bunnies and Bugs

.
We had a soft and gentle rain last night. When I woke up, it was still a bit overcast, but quickly turned into a beautiful day.

We spend a good amount of time
looking out our windows,
and this morning
this is what we saw.


Not a great picture I know,
but I was pretty excited
to actually get a shot of bunnies
while they were frolicking.

Here's another shot,
again, not great
but remember
I was shooting through a
less than sparking windshield.


With a bit of spring fever,
I took a walk.
The clouds were so pretty,
I decided to share a photo
of our spot here at the Bosque.


Buds are bursting everywhere.


A closer shot,
I'm still playing with the camera.


Even though these appear dead
they speak to me of Spring.


As do these.


One more sky shot
(can you tell I love the clouds?)


And I loved this shot of this bug.
Click on it to enlarge
and you'll see some incredible detail.
I am really pleased
with the drops
on the bottom of his wings.


And that's what I saw on my walk!

1 comment:

photowannabe said...

Amazing detail. I think you are getting the hang of that camera. Love the clouds too and the frolicing bunnies must have been fun to watch.