Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Crane Wings and Cameras

.
First off, I'd like to thank everyone for their kind comments about my photography, it is appreciated.

I got up today to such a sunrise, it was beyond belief. It was also thirty degrees outside. So I'm embarrassed to say I sat inside with a hot cup of coffee and enjoyed the dawn through my windows.

I did get out later and took the camera out for a bit of exercise.

I seem to like shooting
straight into the sun these days.
It blinds me
so I'm never sure what I'm getting,
but usually I like the results.

This next shot
is the exact reason
I want a new camera.
***
I love the action,
but take a look
at that digital noise!

The same thing here.
I have to start saving my pennies,
or find somebody
with a good used DSLR to sell

Still,
I occasionally get shots
I'm happy with

But truthfully,
with these skies
and these lovely birds
shots like these
are a piece of cake.

As always,

No comments: