Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just a Note

.
We've arrived in Albuquerque and are all set up at Hidden Valley, just a short trip from the outskirts of the city.

What I wanted to share is this thought that came to me.

Here we are, in a completely new environment. All of a sudden, we're in the hills, with a ton of green surrounding us. It's raining and pretty foggy, something we rarely saw in Socorro. Lovely but completely different.

Oh gosh, let me correct that, it's snowing here in Tijeras!

But that aside, what I wanted to talk about is what a wonderful thing it is to be able to move my home.

Here I am. In my own comfortable chair, at my desk, with my kitchen right behind me. My own bed is waiting for later tonight, cozy, warm and familiar.

Yet I'm in a whole new town, with a stunning new vista in front of me.

But still, I'm home.

And you know what?

There's No Place Like Home.

I love my life,

and

1 comment:

Along the Way with JnK said...

Oh, Yes, What a fabulous feeling! Life is Grand!