Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Teardrops and Tiny Trailers

.
There's a gentleman named Doug Keister who writes wonderful books about vintage trailers. Today, I noticed that Amazon has one of his books on sale for just $2.99 (in the Kindle edition).

The book is titled Teardrops and Tiny Trailers and it's a delight. It contains lots photos of vintage trailers as well as tons of information and history on the whole phenomenon of RVing.

While the Kindle editions sound like they'll only read on a Kindle, you can get a free Kindle application that allows you to read their books on most e-readers, iPhones, Androids, iPods, iPads and virtually any computer.

So far, I've looked at Teardrops and Tiny Trailers both on my computer and my iPad, and it looks great on both.

Maybe some of you might want to give this e-book a look. I thought it was a great deal for under $3.00.



2 comments:

Russ Krecklow said...

Those teardrop trailers are really tiny. It might be interesting to see how he manages to get by with one. Thanks for the info.

Ed said...

If you click on this link http://edwardfrey.com/sitemap.html you will see Teardrop Road Trips. There are 6 trips that tell how I managed to get by.