Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Just a Few

I know I haven't been posting, but really, what can I write about?  

We're working in the house, getting ready for another flea market and another trip to LA.  We're eating well, and exercising regularly.  Gosh, isn't that exciting?  

 I've been busy trying out a variety of exercise classes, trying to find what fits our lifestyle.  I really like Aqua Fitness, it's fun to be in the pool with other people, jumping around, but that is a temporary thing, certainly not suitable for full time RVers.  We've found we like QiGong, so we're considering that as well as Tai Chi for things we can do to stay in shape no matter where we are.

Then there's Pilates.  We did our first Pilates class today and while I'm a bit stiff,  I know this will pass.  I've done Pilates in the past and for me, its absolutely the quickest way to get in shape and the easiest way to stay in shape. 

Gosh I wish I had more exciting things to write about!

While these photos aren't too thrilling, 
I thought they were quite lovely.  
They were taken with my iPhone 
while we were taking care of some medical appointments.

This vintage robe 
was just too beautiful to be believed


Take a look at this detail
(click to enlarge)


This was all hand done . . .
So intricate.


Further down, we saw this quilt.
Again, all hand done.


This shot gives you an idea of the size of the squares.


And here's the entire quilt.
It was quite the piece of handwork.


After all our errands were run, 
it was time for a quick trip to Costco.
I saw this and had to take a picture.

Christmas in July!
Next year, 
guaranteed before Memorial Day.


I'll be back when there's something 
a bit more interesting 
to write about

Till then,
remember
It's Never Too Late
To Live Happily Ever After,
because

No comments: