Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

.
It's almost 11pm on Christmas eve.

My prime rib is all rubbed down
and ready for tomorrow.
The cheesecake came out perfectly
(and even tastes good, we snuck a piece).
Our small tree is decorated
and we're snug in Cholula Red.

I have no photos from today,
so I thought I'd repost a few
from Christmas's past .


Santa Fe, New Mexico.


Ghost Ranch in the snow.

My wish for all of you
is peace and happiness.

And have a warm
and wonderful
Christmas day.


3 comments:

John and Ellen said...

Merry Christmas Kate and Terry. Your pictures were very pretty!

John
http://relaxedrush.blogspot.com

meowmomma said...

Merry Christmas to you guys too!!!

E Squared and Mui said...

Love the little colorful balls encased in ice ... essence of the holidays ... color and ice rolled together.

Merry Xmas!