Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mark Your Calendar!

Okay, I admit it, I spend WAY too much time on the internet, but I do enjoy poking around online.

This morning, I found something that I wanted to share with all of you. It seems that we are going to have a total lunar eclipse and it will be visible from most of North America! Be sure to mark your calendars!

The eclipse will take place on February 20th starting around 6:30pm here in New Mexico. This will be one of the few times I'm actually awake for an astronomical event, so I'm looking forward to it. Viewing cosmic events seem to tap into some primeval part of me, it makes me feel very connected. Now I'm not sure exactly what it makes me feel connected to, but I like the feeling!

The weather continues to be mild and smooth. It feels wonderful on my skin and in my head. I love how the weather affects my moods. While I'm generally a pretty happy person I feel like I'm blooming when the weather turns mild.

Life is good

No comments: