Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's a New Year!

I found this picture online at a Vintage Photo site that I visit frequently.

While we rarely celebrate New Years in such a lavish fashion, this is what is in our hearts . . .


I've spent some time looking over this last years photos.

So many of them speak to me of this life we love so much.

We are rooted lightly to this earth,
yet ready at a moments notice
to take flight as it suits our fancy.


We have many paths to choose from.


I often feel we are the luckiest people on this earth.

To start 2009, we will be moving down to Bosque del Apache.

There is also a peace and tranquility at the Bosque that soothes my soul.



I look forward to this New Year and the many wonders we have to experience.

Life is indeed, Very Good.



I wish you all a most wonderful 2009

Kate

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

Here's wishing the same to you too. I love reading about this area you love so much and am thrilled that you are so happy.
We wish you the best in 2009.
May the rest of your lives be the best of your lives.

photowannabe said...

Just to let you know...you have dropped off the #3096 map again.
(:0)