Saturday, March 15, 2008

38 and Counting . . .

Wow, today is Terry and my 38th anniversary!

Well, technically the 11th was our 8th anniversary but, who's counting!

I just wanted to share with all of you how fortunate and lucky I feel to have this wonderful man in my life.

He supports me no matter what hare brained scheme I come up with (and over the years there have been many). He loves me as I am, warts and all. He rarely complains (I say rarely because, after all, no one is perfect, but he comes dang close). I just really can't imagine my life without him.

He is just one amazing guy.

That said, I guess I should try to take a better picture of him!

While this doesn't show him off to the best physically, it captures a part of his spirit that makes me love him all the more.
It had just started raining and he took his good friend Hunter (who is 3 years old) out to catch raindrops in their mouths. Is this a great guy or what? I will try hard to get a picture that shows his face a bit more, Promise!

And now we're off to the fabulous Adobe Deli for our Anniversary Dinner.

Boy, life is really, really good.

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy Anniversary to you both, however many years it has been. It takes special people to be married long term. I hope you both have many, many more happy years.
Enjoy your celebratory dinner together.
How about a really good picture of both of you?

God Bless,

Sheila

Anonymous said...

Happy happy anniversary!!!!

John

judilyn said...

A very nice post, Kate. Many congratulations!!! ;->


Virtual hugs,


Judie

Jonna said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that picture of Terry as it does capture his magical nature. Best wishes to 2 of our favorite people.

Kate said...

Thank you EVERYONE for your kind words. Both Terry and I appreciate them.

Kate (and Terry

lisa and jake said...

Happy happy anniversary Kate and Terry!!
We sure do miss you and would love to see more of you. Hugs!
Lisa and Jake