Saturday, March 7, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Just checking in here.

We've had friends visiting for the last couple of days and blogging has completely gotten away from me. We've been socializing, cooking, playing games and generally hootin' and hollerin'.

I did take a few pictures which I'll share with you.

My friend Jonna, on her blog, has been posting a lot of pictures of the wonderful view off her balcony. She says that she never tires of that view. That's how I feel about the views out our windows here at South Monticello campground, so here's another sunrise.

Shortly after the sun rose, I heard a loud thump outside the rig. I went to look and found this poor little fellow. When I bent to get a closer look, he jumped up and flew away! I guess he was just stunned. I was quite pleased he wasn't badly injured.


Like so many things, what started out looking like a disaster, finished with a happy ending.


2 comments:

photowannabe said...

Glad you are busy hooten and holleran. Sounds like fun.

Jonna said...

I love your pictures. It's great seeing it through your eyes, even if I were there I probably wouldn't see it at dawn :)