Sunday, March 1, 2009

Birds!

I'll start out with this morning's sunrise.

I surely hope everyone
isn't getting bored with the same views
time after time.
I just know that every morning
and every evening,
I stand outside
and am in awe of the colors
and shapes I see in this amazing country

We finally decided to put out our Shepherd's Hook
and hang the feeders.
It took about twenty minutes
and we were swamped!

I'll let the rest of these photos
speak for themselves

These were all taken by my Hunny Bunny Terry
from inside the rig.

I love their colors

And their faces

and just about everything

about them.

Remember to click,
these look much better at a larger size.

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

I love these cute little guys too. Great pictures and that sunrise is magnificient.

kRiZcPEc said...

LIFE is GOOOOD when such beautiful birds are in sight, thanks for sharing.