Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back Again

.

Once again, I've been away for a while.

It's the new camera. I love it and I hate it. I have so much to learn. I've been reading books, playing with the settings, making notes, it's as if I'm in school again.

And that's not necessarily a bad thing, just more work than this lazy old retired woman is used to.

I've also been taking hundreds (maybe thousands) of pictures.

Sometimes I get great results, sometimes total crap.

What a learning curve.

Yesterday, we went out, shooting whatever we could find. It was a pretty wonderful day, sighting wise. While I'm still not thrilled with my control (or lack thereof) of the new camera, with a bit of computer manipulation, I'm getting some interesting stuff.

So I've done a weird little thing with the blog here. I'm actually posting seven separate entries with different photos in each entry. This involved a bit of date manipulation, so if you follow the blog regularly, I hope it isn't too confusing.

Hopefully, this will mean that those of you not interested in my endless photo blogs won't have to suffer the long time and large bandwidth it takes to look at all these shots.

And for those who like to look at my pictures, here's a set of links to the various entries with new pictures

the Cormorants as Art?
the Heron
the Deer
the Egret
the Coyote

So I hope some of you enjoy me efforts.


No comments: