Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hoping You're Warm, Snug and With Good People



Haven't been online in a couple of days, but have been busy.

We took a short trip "over the hill" to visit an event called Global Winter Wonderland. It was just wonderful, and since we went on an off night, not crowded at all.

I took so many pictures, I decided to post them to my Flickr stream rather than here, something I don't usually do.

If you want to see them, they're located here.

I'm not totally happy with posting in Flickr since I have little control over my shots, but occasionally, I do post there. Would you rather see them there or here on the blog? Personally, I like the way the blog is self contained, but who knows what the future may bring?

I hope, wherever you are, you're safe and warm, surrounded by those you love and hold dear.

5 comments:

Pleinguy said...

You might try using your Picasa account which works with your blog. All the images you upload to your blog are stored in a Picasa account that is automatically created for you by Blogger/Google. Unless of course you specify to store them elsewhere when you upload. You can make albums and slide shows to go on your blog so they don't need to be included in the post. Just a thought.

Have a happy holiday.

The Good Luck Duck said...

I'm lucky enough to be just as you wish for us: warm and snug, and with Annie.

Happy holidays!

Donna K said...

I like some pictures in the blog but I like being able to see the whole kit'n'kaboodle in an album. I agree with Pleinguy about using Picasa. You sure got some colorful shots there...very nice. Merry Christmas to you and Terry.

Russ Krecklow said...

Merry Christmas. The one thing that would make it better here, is if you both were here with us to enjoy it.

Joe and Nancy Conrad said...

I like pictures in the blog and then like see more in Picasa or Flickr, I just don't know how to do that yet so I usually put lots of pictures in my blog.