Sunday, December 18, 2011

More Christmas Lights

.
We went out again,
I can't help it,
there's just so much
good stuff to see!

Today's entries
are all pictures
of one homes display.

And what a show it was!


If you really want to see the detail,
click each image to enlarge.


This display was so beautiful,
and so very detailed.


There must have been
a dozen of us taking pictures.


I wish I could see
everyone elses shots.
This was, by far ,
the best display yet.


I can't begin to tell you
how very Christmasy
these displays make me feel.

They make me happy!

2 comments:

Jerry and Suzy said...

Kate, we don't get many big displays here in the SKP Saguaro Park, but a lot of folks at least have something out. At this point, I can't help believing that our lot has the most lights of all of them -- at least so far. There are still a few days left. We have a bunch of activities in the park at Christmas time, but no particular encouragement to decorate our lots.

Dawn Fine said...

Wow! Wonderful displays! Thanks for sharing..that made me happy to. :)