Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Some Pics

I've been playing with Photoshop lately, so I thought I'd post some of the pictures I've been manipulating, hopefully to better results.

So, in no particular order, here they are!

Remember you can always click on any photo for a larger version, most of these look better when viewed a bit larger.

Here's a couple of the birds that were constant visitors at Santa Rosa.


Another shot taken at Santa Rosa. This one was down by the dam.


When we were at Rockhound this spring, this little fellow flew into our reflective windows and knocked himself right out. Terry held him for a while and he came to. I managed a few shots before he recovered and flew away.


A couple of cows hanging out by the side of the road. I think we interrupted their lunch.


A shot of the rock formations at Santa Rosa.


Another Santa Rosa bird.


I try not to post too many pictures of the motorhome (after all, it doesn't change much), but I really liked this shot. This was our campsite at Santa Rosa.


I'm not sure why I like this photo so much, but I kept coming back to it, so I'm including it here. Again, this was taken at Santa Rosa.


This shot was taken just this evening. I shot it from inside the rig, the sky was the most amazing color. I just wish it was a bit sharper!


That's it!

No comments: