Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Mexico Skies-ABC Wednesday S

.

First off, I have to admit, I broke my streak last week and couldn't post for ABC Wednesday.

Sometimes the personal intervenes and takes precedence.

But here it is time again, and for the letter S I'm going to do New Mexico Skies.

Yesterday, we arrived at Ghost Ranch, and the skies just took my breath away. This will be a montage of photos I took over approximately a ninety minute period.

So with few words, here you go . . .

Please click
on any or all of these photos
to see them in a much larger version.

















This last shot shows our campsite.
We're the tiny motorhome on the far left,
a lovely spot.


I get the feeling I'm going to love it here.

8 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Absolutely breathtaking shots of magnificent skies! What a gorgeous place to be and how perfect for the S Day! Thanks for sharing the beauty!

jay said...

Wow .. that is a changeable sky! I think the third one is my favourite. :)

photowannabe said...

Amazing Kate. What a panorama right before your eyes. I can tell its going to be a delightful 2 months of pix.

Q said...

Lovely skies...I also would love where you are.
Sherry

Tumblewords: said...

Spectacular skies - glad you shared them!

Maria's Space said...

Great sky shots. Loads of clouds rolling around up there.

Jan said...

Kate - All I can say is "Awesome" - we are seeing some similar skies here south of ABQ, but we don't have those beautiful orange cliffs. Have a great Ghost Ranch stay - looking forward to seeing more of your photos.

Jan

Anonymous said...

The clouds are amazing, simply amazing, Kate!