Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Q-ABC Wednesday

Here it is ABC Wednesday again, and I'm in a quandary as to what to post!

I took some time in a quiet room, questioning what to write. As I continue to ponder the query, it becomes a quest of sorts. I'm running out of ideas. Perhaps I should engage in some qigong to quell my scattered thoughts? I feel like I'm quackling in quicksand.

Or maybe I should crawl under a quilt and snuggle to quiet my quobbing quandries?

All this hurts my head and makes me thirsty, maybe I'll quaff a glass of qat tea to quench my thirst.

Perhaps I should write about Quetzalcoatl, the fabled feathered and quilled serpent of Cholula (the one in Mexico, not our motorhome). I hate to quibble, but I have no pictures and I really don't know all that much about the creature, so that seems out of the queue.

Besides, snakes make me queasy.

This is driving me crazy, what I really should be doing is figuring out how to quomodocunquize, instead, I quibble!

Finally I remember Quarai, one of the beautiful Salinas Pueblos. Unfortunately, I have already covered it, so if you have any interest in a true Q for this ABC Wednesday, you'll have to click here!



10 comments:

Tumblewords: said...

What a fun post! Quality, for sure!

Marie Reed said...

You are quite qlever... I'm reduced to making up words! Eeeek!

magiceye said...

that sure is qute one!

Greetings from the ABC TEAM!

photowannabe said...

Three gold stars and A+++++. Great thoughtout post. Original and I hadn't heard of some of the words. Good job Kate.

Rinkly Rimes said...

You've used up all the Qs for the next ten years!

Mara said...

Despite your lack of inspiration for a q, you did a great job! Very funny (even though half the words were complete jibberish to me)

Carol said...

Funny post and great use of Q words...

jay said...

That was funny! And there were a few words in there that I'd never heard, so thanks for that! I do love to come across new words. :)

jay said...

That was funny! And there were a few words in there that I'd never heard, so thanks for that! I do love to come across new words. :)

pictureeachday said...

hehehe.. "the one in Mexico, not our motorhome." You make me chuckle :)

Your photos of the Salinas Pueblos are AMAZING. I'd never heard of them before, but now I am definitely going to make an effort to go there!