Sunday, April 12, 2009

By the Dawns Early Light

Sorry I've been so lax in posting lately, but I'm still VERY busy playing with my new toy, which I'll tell you all about when I stop playing with it long enough to write it up for the blog!

We've actually had some rain here in the last couple of days. Much needed and actually quite beautiful. I so wish I had the very expensive doo dah that allows you to take shots of lightning, I would really have something to show you then, but for now, these will have to do.

The sunrise . . . So astoundingly majestic, so moving, so soul stirring.

A picture really is worth a thousand words, so I'll just let these speak for themselves (but PLEASE click on each image to see the true magnificence of this dawn)
















All I can say is

3 comments:

M said...

...just beautiful!
HAPPY EASTER!

photowannabe said...

Breathtaking Kate. I love reading how happy you are. Have fun with your "whate-ever". Inquiring minds want to know....

Suzanne LD Wannabe said...

One of my very irreverent college roommates would have called that a "Jesus Sunrise". Especially appropriate for Easter Sunday, I think. Didn't look like that in my neck of the woods. You do have a good life!

Suzanne