Thursday, April 26, 2012

the Wisteria, and Earrings

.
 It only took a couple of days of warm weather
and our wisteria seemed to burst into bloom.
It smells as sweet as honey.
This really needs to clicked and enlarged to appreciate


I thought I'd post pictures of my new earrings, 
I love opals, 
even when they're reconstituted and enhanced.
It's the flash that blows my skirt up.


While I've pretty much quit collecting,
jewelry is still my weakness,
I just can't help myself.


In my heart, 
I know how silly it is to wear such fancy earrings 
when we're living in the rig 
and often out in the middle of nowhere, 
but I've just decided it's just fine,
as it makes me smile.

That's it for today,
Night All.

4 comments:

Russ Krecklow said...

Beautiful...and I really like the wisteria, too. Donna loves opals, too.

Donna K said...

The wisteria is gorgeous - I can smell it from here!! And there is never a bad time to wear beautiful bobbles. Jewelry takes up little room and if it makes you smile, you should have it!!

Jim and Sandie said...

And just what would be wrong with wearing the earrings out in the middle of all the beauty of the earth. Do you wear them for you or for the rest of the world? So enjoy them whenever you want. They are beautiful and I love the sparkle. I bet out in the sun they are just incredible.

photowannabe said...

That's the best philosophy Kate.
Do what makes you happy. that's what life's all about anyway.
Very pretty earrings.
Wear them and feel beautiful, because you are.