Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Few Shots

.
I know I've been kind of lax in posting lately, we've just been having such a good time and taking SO MANY PICTURES!

Almost every evening I spend at least an hour playing with the photos of the day. Then I pick a few and think that I'll post them. But then something always seems to come up and I never get around to actually posting.

So I have a new plan, which hopefully I just might be able to stick to.

Rather than posting a lot of pictures with text like I've been doing, I'm going to try just posting a few pictures with sparse descriptions.

Hope this works!

Hummingbirds,
with Pedernal in the background

Remains of a 1930s CCC camp
Ghost Ranch

A Kodak moment


Hoping to post again tomorrow
(after we drive in the annual Ghost Ranch
4th of July parade)


1 comment:

photowannabe said...

Your few shots are beautiful. I love the hummingbirds especially. Hope your 4th was fun.