Friday, October 9, 2009

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

.
Just a quick note here.

As many of you know we are long time Disney fans (not so much anymore, but we love the vintage stuff).

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs has just been released in a Blu-Ray-DVD combo with a ton of new extras. While many may not care for the "old fashioned" animation, I find it the best of the best. And the story is powerful, funny and endearingly sweet.

This film is truly a landmark in American cinema, and is one of my very favorites, so I wanted to let you in on a deal. If you order Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs from Amazon the price is $19.99, but if you type in the code "Snowhite" (minus the quotation marks) you get a $10.00 discount bringing the price to $9.99.

I thought this was too good a deal not to pass on.

And if you watch it again, let me know how you liked it.

No comments: