Tuesday, August 18, 2009

a Wedding, Haying and Damned Allergies

.
LOTS has been going on.

I finally finished my blanket, and have pictures. We went to a wedding and took a ton of pictures. It's haying season around here, cutting, drying, baling and storing. Again, lots of pictures taken. We took a drive and again took a bunch of pictures.

But I've not been posting.

Want to know why?

Because I have the allergies from Hell!

Running eyes, I mean really running, like a faucet. Itchy eyes, swollen, red and very tender. Sneezing, coughing, liquid discharges from my nose (sorry). My head seems to be full of some sort of liquid filled balloon that affects my balance. And my ability to think. And walk. And talk.

It would seem I have suddenly built up an immunity to my allergy pills, nasal spray and eye drops. All at once.

So until I find something that relieves my current misery, I'll be taking a short break.

See you then.

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

So sorry to hear you are under the weather. Those allergies are bummers. Feel better fast so we can see more great pictures.

Suzanne LD Wannabe said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your terrible allergies. Sounds like a desert respite might be right up your alley. Hope you recover soon. Thanks for letting us know.