Friday, October 28, 2011

Steampunk!

.
A few days ago, I wrote about the Steampunk exhibit, and today I'm showing some pictures.

In honor of the movement, I've done a bit of coloring of the photos. Except for a few, most will be presented without comment.


This is a Steampunk Vampire Hunting Kit.














He actually walks!





I liked to expression
on this gentleman's face.








This is what you get
when you tell your friends
"I want a picture,
but don't look at the camera . . .".





Doesn't this guy look kind of sinister?
Cool, but slightly dangerous.
Or maybe a bit deranged?

















What can I say?
I loved the whole thing.


4 comments:

Jerry and Suzy said...

Interesting pictures, but what exactly is a steampunk?

Kate said...

Steampunk, check here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steampunk

Donna K said...

I like your photos. Good use of color to get the old timey look. Your "friends" picture was too funny.

You know one thing I like about you Kate...you are interested in everything and you find joy in everything you do (except maybe cleaning out all the "stuff" lol). Keep it up.

Sara said...

Very well done photos....