Friday, October 14, 2011

iPhone 4s Photo Comparison

.
It took a bit of doing, but I have my new iPhone. I'm much too tired to talk about it much, but so far, I'm impressed.

Siri is an amazing thing. I've used dictation and talking apps on my phones before, but this truly does take the game to a whole new level. As time goes by, I'm sure I will be mightily impressed with this new software.

But for me, it's the camera. Yesterday, I posted two photos, one from my iPhone 3gs and one from Terry's iPhone 4, which was a huge leap forward.

And they've done it again, because here's an almost identical shot taken with the new iPhone 4s.


Click on the above image and make the window as large as you can. This is a photo that was only made a bit smaller for posting, but has not been manipulated. This is from a phone!

And here's all three photos, left to right, 3gs, 4 and 4s. Click on this one and enlarge it to 100% and you'll see how impressive this new camera really is.


I can hardly wait to go out and spend a bit of time shooting with this camera, uh, phone. Yes, it makes phone calls too!

3 comments:

Donna K said...

That's quite a difference. You should be a spokesperson for Apple !!

Jerry and Suzy said...

Well, that is some smart phone to be able to get sharp pictures like that! However, I think we'll probably stick with our regular cameras, even though we do need to upgrade our phones shortly.

Russ Krecklow said...

That's pretty impressive, alright. Did you have to stand in line to get your new phone? I've heard of long lines in several places.