Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Just a Few Words

We've been good about walking, still keeping it up, but I have to ask . . .

Who in Hell came up with this 10,000 steps goal? 

Geez, that's a LOT of steps!  I've only managed it two days out of the six we've been walking.  Usually I manage between 5,000 and 7,000 and for now, I think I'll just be happy with that.

On another note . . .

Tomorrow, I'm taking another load to LA, Friday I get to play in Disneyland, Saturday, I work on the items I'm selling and I'll be home late Sunday night.

With that, I might squeeze in a post, but if I'm gone for a few days, now you know why!


And remember,

It's Never Too Late
to Live Happily Ever After


7 comments:

Jim and Sandie said...

I would be so happy to hit 5000 steps in a day. You'd have to walk miles and miles to get to that 10,000 steps. Have a great week-end.

Russ Krecklow said...

Yeah, I always lose count of my steps after about ... oh, TWO! Have fun on your trip. Enjoy the time out. Need I say it ... take lots of pictures? And if you see any pelicans, shoot 'em!

Merikay said...

I tried it and decided the pedometer didnt work!

Erin said...

I find that it takes at least a 60-90 minute walk to get close to 10K steps. Which is why I'm excited about our trikes -- 1 minute of that equates to 100 steps :-))

Gaelyn said...

10,000s a Lot. I'll bet you can do that at Disney.

photowannabe said...

Happy Disneyland and happy selling!!

edlfrey said...

10,000 steps is about 5 miles and research has found that is what we need to be healthy individuals. I have found it VERY hard to average 5 miles a day for any extended period of time.
I will probably be at ~8,250 miles after 6 years of my walking program which has has some fits and starts.